Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wrappin' up the weekend





It has been a scattered weekend. Friday night we all stayed in and watched movies. Saturday the girls spent most of the day outside playing with friends while I attempted to move the sprinkler around the newly hydroseeded hillside behind our house. After nearly breaking my arm I decided my odds were better just to hope for rain. The girls went to a sleepover with thier friends, Courtney and Ashlyn and they both managed to stick it our overnight. Hurray! Dave and I took advantage of the night by going out to dinner and doing a little wardrobe shopping. He laughed when I commented that clothes are so much more comfortable when you just swallow your pride and buy the size that fits you. Yes, my thirties have caught up to me and I finally decided to quit shopping in the junior sections. Today we met up with the girls at church and then went out to lunch. We spent the afternoon going though our closet and getting rid of all of the clothes we have been saving for when we lose a few pounds. I figure if I get enough motivation to lose it, I will be entitled to a shopping trip. Here are a couple picutres of the girls chatting on the phone with G'ma & G'pa Hill. Now it is time to sort through the backpacks and get ready for the week. Once everyone is tucked in it will be time for me to get showered and ready for work at 11pm, Ugh!

No comments: