Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our "babies" are growing

We got a call this morning that 4 of our 5 embryos have developed at the rate expected by Day 3. At this point, they have divided into 8 cells each (the 5th one is only 6 cells but may still catch up). The embryos will continue to grow in their cozy little incubator for a few more days and The Center will call us first thing Friday morning to either come in for transfer or wait until Saturday.

The girls have been busy this week with Vacation Bible School in the mornings. On Monday afternoon, we went rollerblading on the Centennial Trail by the Spokane River and yesterday I took the girls swimming at one of the local public swimming pools. I will try to take some pictures this afternoon and post them when I can. Now, I gotta run and pick up my big babies from VBS and find something to entertain them this afternoon.

No comments: