Thursday, June 12, 2008

The next chapter of our "LOVE" story




Well... here we are. It has been 7 years to the day that Dave first asked me to an innocent cup of coffee and 4 years to the day we were married in Missoula. Today, we are beginning the stimulation phase of our IVF treatments to conceive the baby that we both have been praying for. We all are looking forward to sharing the joy that bringing a child into the world can bring. I started the morning at The Center at 7am to have some blood work drawn to evaluate my current hormone levels. Tonight, I will begin my twice a day injections of 2 hormones to stimulate my ovaries. After the labs were drawn, I zipped over to work for a quick skills review. Now, I am home and just sent the girls off to their last full day of school. Dave is off to Portland for the day & night to help out with some cases (Yes, we are spending our anniversary apart. Do you think this trend may have something to do with our inability to conceive naturally? Just a thought ;) Anyways, that is pretty much what is happening in our world these days. Thanks for the comments and emails, we appreciate your support through this continued journey.

1 comment:

smargaret2003 said...

Tracy,

How are things going? I was at the Center this morning for my last and final apt. YEAH I looked for you not knowing if it was one of your days to have blood work or an u/s. I am thinking of you. Good Luck and let me know if you need anything! I am here for you and thinking of you!

Sarah