Saturday, June 14, 2008

Schools out for summer!





Yippee! School is finally out for the summer. The girls couldn't be more excited. Yesterday, the girls were only at school long enough for the annual PTO pancake breakfast and to get autographs on their t-shirts from teachers and classmates. We celebrated the last day of school by getting some treats from DQ and hanging out with some girlfriends. Ashley took the opportunity to get a hug from "Red Robin" at our celebratory dinner. Now, the girls are off to Denver then Nebraska with Shane for a week to visit his family and enjoy some amusement parks. I'll post some pic's of their travels if they email me any (hint, hint.)

As for Dave and I, we are planning on catching up on some lost time together and celebrating our anniversary with dinner and a movie tonight. I am dying to see Sex And The City on the big screen (I think Dave is secretly looking forward to it too :) We got hooked when a friend loaned us all of the seasons on DVD a few years ago. So far, my IVF injections are going pretty well. I let the girls each give me one last night. The only side effects I am noticing so far are nausea and generalized aches like the flu. I have an ultrasound and blood work tomorrow morning to evaluate the efficacy of the hormones. I'll keep you posted as the week progresses on the status of my ovaries. Huh, I never thought anyone would be interested but by the looks of the hit counter, someone out there is reading my entries. Please take a second to sign up to leave comments. The girls and I usually check it every day to see how many people have logged on to see them.

1 comment:

GRAMMY LOVE said...

Hi girls! You two sure look happy and excited that school is out and its time to enjoy the summer! Yahoo! Have a great time in Denver and Nebraska! Be sure to get some pictures to your mom from there so that all of us can see you too!! Dave and Tracy, hope you are enjoying your belated anniversary night together! Glad your injections are going well for you and am looking forward to your next posting about the blood work and ultrasound. See you all this summer when you come to stay with us on the Oregon Coast and the girls go to the beach etc!! :-)