Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ladies Night

Tonight I went to dinner with some of the ladies from my bible study group. We just finished a video series by Beth Moore and are going on hiatus for the summer while the kids are out of school. We dined at the famed White House Grill aka House of Garlic in Post Falls, Idaho. The food and conversation was great but my garlic breath leaves a bit to be desired. They must use at least a few cloves per entree. Yowza! I am sure that tomorow it will be oozing from my pores at the gym, I'll try to stake out the treadmill all by itself to avoid knocking anyone over. Dave will be in Seattle tomorrow night for an early morning case on Thursday at UW so the girls and I plan to enjoy a "girls night". We often take advantage of our girl time by nail painting and chick flicks while he is out of town. I'll try to post some pic's tomorrow night.

No comments: