Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Fun


Just wanted to post a couple of pictures I took of the girls swimming this afternoon. The girls and I joined our friends, The Bradstreets, for a day at the pool. It has been pretty warm for us here in the high country. Daily high temps are in the 90's, lows in the upper 60's. The girls have been enjoying hanging out with friends this week. We are looking forward to a neighborhood block party co-hosted by yours truly on Thursday evening. I am happy to have something to keep my mind off of the thought of a little person (or people) growing in my belly. I will have my first pregnancy test on Sunday, keep your fingers and toes crossed that it's postitive. That's it for now, I am ready to settle into bed and read a few chapters of my latest book. Toodles :)



1 comment:

GRAMMY LOVE said...

ASHLEY AND BROOKE LOOK VERY COOL IN THE POOL!! THEY ARE GRAMMY AND POPPA LOVE'S LITTLE MERMAIDS!!!