Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Day in the Life




Sorry it has been a while since our last post, we have been busy. The girls are back to Vacation Bible School this week and are having a blast with their old and new friends. When I arrived to pick them up, Brooke told me that she and her two friends accepted God into their hearts today. Brooke told me that she likes how she feels when she goes to church and acts better at when she comes home. What a revelation! Ashley has been a big fan of going to church since day one and blesses the family with prayers before dinner each night. I am so proud of both of my girls.
This afternoon Brooke went to a birthday party for her friend Courtney at Cat Tales (a feline zoological park north of town) . All of the girls from her class were so excited to reunite when I dropped her off. Ashley and I enjoyed some girl time at the mall by getting pedicures and doing some school shopping, all her idea I must add. I don't know where she gets the desire to be spoiled from! Weird huh? Anywho... things are good here and the girls and I are looking forward to our trip to AZ next week. Dave has been in and out of town this week for work but was able to take some time to do a little fishing in West Glacier while "working" in Kalispell today.

No comments: