Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh so BUSY!



Just wanted to quickly upload a couple of pictures of us girls at the request of Grammy Love. The first is one that Brooke took of me on my first day at my new job. The girls thought it was fun to reverse roles since I took pictures of them on their first day of school a couple of weeks ago. The other two photos are one that we snapped before heading to church last Sunday morning while we waited for Dave to get ready. Sorry I do not have any recent ones of him to add, he still has not downloaded his Glacier pic's to our home computer. I'll try to post a few when he gets some time to collect his memory sticks. I will write more next week, I am working all week at ICA then work my last 2 night shifts at Sacred Heart this weekend.

1 comment:

GRAMMY LOVE said...

YOU AND THE GIRLS ARE LOOKING GREAT!! SO GLAD THAT ALL IS GOING WELL AND YOU ARE ALMOST DONE WITH SHIFT WORK. LOOKING FORWARD TO THOSE PICS FROM GLACIER TRIP!!