Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st Day of School



We finally arrived at the 1st day of school after this busy summer. The girls were very excited to get dressed in their new clothes and head off to Sunrise Elementary for another year. Ashley is beginning 2nd grade with Mrs. Barnes as her teacher and Brooke in 4th grade with Mr. Kennedy. I will miss having them around during the day but am looking forward to getting back to a routine. You know me and my schedules :)
Dave continues to excel in the Neuro division at Medtronic, he recently enjoyed a little down time with a couple of his friends at Glacier National Park. They had a few close encounters with some moose but thankfully everyone escaped unscathed. As for me, I have a new job prospect that I am looking forward to. I'll post more details as they become finalized. All in all it was a great summer that we will look back on with smiles.

1 comment:

GRAMMY LOVE said...

Wow! Our little Mermaids sure do look gorgeous in their new school clothes! I'm sending hugs to both of you from Poppa Love and myself!


XOXOXOXOXOXOXO :-) :-) :-)