Friday, December 19, 2008

It's like a gift that keep on giving!











Today God has blessed us with another Snow Day. We have had record breaking snowfall over the past 2 days in Spokane and the surrounding areas. It has finally stopped snowing to allow all of the residents to begin shoveling thier way to the roads that still remain to be adequately plowed. I got word that my office was closed today so I am home as well. The girls, Zeus, and I ventured down the road for a little sledding action but ended up waist deep in some parts so we turned around and took a few runs down the main road.
Soon the girls will be headed to Shane's for the night so that Dave and I can enjoy a night out. My office is holding its holiday party (Yes, the office is closed but the party is still on, PRIORITIES??) at the Davenport Hotel downtown so we took the liberty of reserving a room in the historic tower to make an entire night of it. You can check out the hotel at the link below and I will post some pictures when we get home tomorrow. www.thedavenporthotel.com





1 comment:

Mom said...

Holy Moly!! What great pictures of the beautiful girlies and Zeuxie boy!! You were complaining about not getting any snow the other day so guess somebody was listening. I bet it was a pain shoveling the driveway but I bet Big Dave did it for you. :>) We ended up with about 10" of snow and 3" of rain. Anyway, please be careful on the roads and hope you all have a great weekend, Dave and Tracy at the party and the girlies at their Dad's.
Lots of Love - Miss you all terribly, Mom aka: Grandma Hill