Sunday, November 9, 2008

High School Musical 3

While Dave was in Chicago this week, the girls and I took advantage of the time together for a GNO. Friday night we went to dinner at Aztec then enjoyed High School Musical 3 on the big screen along with hundreds of other tweenage girls. It was a great movie so when I saw may girlfriend Jamie's blog tonight I found my way to this site that allows you to embed personal photos into a variety of scenes. The girls thought that it was awesome!! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi All,

I love the new Fall/Autumn format on the blog. It warms my heart to see you all looking so happy and healthy. We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and we will be thinking of you and sorry we won't be there for one of my Angel Ashley's inspiring toasts. Brookie looks so grown up and will be a terrific basketball player I'm sure.

Lots of Love,
Grandma Hill xxxooo