Friday, November 21, 2008

Early Release = Playtime





The girls have had early release from school for the past 3 days due to parent/ teacher conferences so I took the afternoon off of work to hang out with them. We walked to the Basketball court down the road so the girls could shoot some hoops while I tossed the rope toy for Zeus to fetch. We are looking forward to a low key weekend of family time.
Speaking of conferences, We met with the girls teachers yesterday to discuss their progress with the curriculum this year. Both of the girls received outstanding reviews and are considered a treat to have in their respective classrooms. They both received 4's & 3's (A's and B's) on their progress reports in all subjects. We are so proud of the girls that they are maturing into.
As a reward for their good grades, we are planning a trip to Polka Dot Pottery tomorrow to select a ceramic object of their choice to paint then stop off at the new Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory that opened down the road for some sweet treats.

4 comments:

The "J' Eder Family said...

Looks like fun, we miss you!
Hey, I have been looking for the $100,000 pyramind game we played with you, did I leave it at your house???

The Love Family said...

I do not see the game in any of the places that we keep ours. I will keep an eye our for it!

GRAMMY LOVE said...

First of all....Way to go Ashley and Brooke! Great grades from two of the smartest Mermaids that we know! Keep up the good work girls! Poppa Love and I are very proud of you two. Tracy, this is an excellent picture of you and Zeus, plus we love your hair! See you all next month!
Lotsa love and hugs, Grammy Love

Mom said...

Hi All,

I love the new Fall/Autumn format on the blog. It warms my heart to see you all looking so happy and healthy. We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. We will be thinking of you and sorry we won't be there for one of my Angel Ashley's inspiring toasts. Brookie looks so grown up and will be a terrific basketball player I'm sure.

GREAT job on getting all 3's and 4's on your report cards. We are very proud of you both.

Lots of Love,
Grandma Hill xxxooo