Sunday, October 5, 2008

Road Trip


Dave and I had a nice weekend spending some time reconnecting while the girls visited with Shane. Yesterday we enjoyed an annual "Hootenanny" with The Grabowski Family then met with some former collegues from Sacred Heart for an dinner party. This morning we caught up on sleep and then took Zeus for a drive in the country. We ended up at one of the marina's on Lake Coere D' Alene where Zeus enjoyed a swim in the lake. We had a great day except for the fact that now my car smells of wet dog. I have the windows, sunroof, and back hatch open and have febreezed all of the nooks and crannies. Hopefully it will be fresh when I get in to go to work in the morning.

1 comment:

GRAMMY LOVE said...

OH WOW! BOTH OF THESE PIC'S ARE SO AWESOME! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU HAD SUCH A RELAXING AND FUN TIME!!