Monday, May 26, 2008

Why a family blog?

Ok, here's the deal... I am finally breaking into the world of computer technology and want to use this blog to share all of the exciting things going on with our family here in Washington. Of course I would prefer a more personal form of communitation however disance separates us and the chaos of life prevents the phone calls (and birthday cards) that I just can't seem to keep up on. The girls are growing up so fast and with the hope of a new addition to the family, I want to be more in touch. So hear is my attempt to get with the 21st century. Enjoy!

1 comment:

heather said...

so I had to start from the beginning to know whats been going on in the 'Love household'...one question, new addition to the family???? I'm guessing its going to be a furry friend of some sort, but I didn't want to assume......